MotherShip Foundation invites you to join our mission to encourage social change by improving the quality of life for Louisiana residents through the promotion of arts, culture, and recreation. Countless individuals, small businesses, and nonprofit partners have taken part in helping us pursue this mission.
We Thank You!
2018 Community PartnerShips:
The Bayou Boogaloo’s RFP for 2018 Community PartnerShips is now available! This is for non-profit and neighborhood associations who wish to partner with us during the 2018 Bayou Boogaloo. Download the application & instructions by clicking here. All applications are due by midnight on February 1st, 2018.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo? Click HERE.
Some of our past and current community partners include:
- Deutsches Haus
- Faubourg St. John Neighborhood Association
- Friends of Lafitte Greenway
- Hike for KaTREEna
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Hope Stone New Orleans
- Mid-City Neighborhood Organization
- Mid-City Rotary Club
- Mid-City Volleyball Group
- Morris Jeff Community School
- Music and Culture Coalition of New Orleans
- New Orleans Musicians Assistance Fund
- NOLA Trash Mob
- Odyssee House Louisiana
- Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Parkview Neighborhood Association
- Parkway Partners
- Positive Vibrations Foundation
- Renew Schools
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans
- WWOZ 90.7 FM
- Youth Empowerment Project (YEP)
- Zulu Community Foundation
To inquire about becoming a partner, please contact us.