The MotherShip Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging social change and improving the quality of life for Louisiana residents through the promotion of arts, culture and recreation.
MotherShip Foundation was founded in 2005 in response to the cultural aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The organization’s flagship program is the Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo. This free, annual festival has allowed MotherShip Foundation to replant oak trees along Bayou St. John that had been lost to hurricanes, launch an anti-litter initiative, and become a valued community partner to organizations throughout New Orleans who rely on the annual Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo to generate exposure and raise funds for their services.
Partner organizations include:
• Faubourg St. John Neighborhood Association
• Hike for KaTREEna
• Mid-City Volleyball Group
• Morris Jeff Community School
• Parkview Neighborhood Association
• Zulu Social Aid & Pleasure Club Foundation
Please support the good works of MotherShip Foundation by joining at any of the following MemberShip levels:
Select a MemberShip Level:
• MemberShip Card with discounts to restaurants and services, including Massey’s, Café Degas and other Mid City favorites.
• Tenth Annual Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo Car Magnet plus MemberShip Card.
• Bayou Boogaloo 100% Cotton Visor, Car Magnet, and MemberShip Card.
• Access to The Canopy Club during all three days of the 10th Annual Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo in 2015. Plus MemberShip Card, Car Magnet, and Cotton Visor.
Located next to the main stage, The Canopy Club offers shade, comfy
seating, private bar, food prepared on site by local Chefs, cooling
units, reserved stage front viewing and other perks. Children under
12 free with Canopy Club parent.
Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Tel: (504) 488-3865
Fax: (504) 301-0540